- Baby’s Breath (HM205) utilizes HEGA (high efficiency gas absorption) is a special carbon fiber that provides ten times the surface area of traditional activated carbon. Developed by the British military, this massive surface area works like a sponge to bond with and absorb toxic chemicals, odors, gases and tobacco smoke and remove them from the air. Unlike traditional activated carbon pellets, HEGA releases no carbon dust.
- Additionally, the HEPA media removes 99.97 percent of all particles greater than 0.3 microns, including pollen, mold spores, dust mites, pet saliva, pet dander, microorganisms (bacteria and viruses) and other allergens from the air. The Allergy Machine Junior® is increasingly becoming the choice of allergy and asthma sufferers.
- Austin Air cleaners are economical to run and to maintain. It costs less than 25¢ a day to run, which is similar to the cost of having a light on. Since the filter lasts a full five years, you save a fortune on filter replacements. Other machines require 10 to 20 filter changes in the same time period and will cost two to three times as much to maintain.
- The Austin Air products are built to last. The body is all steel and powder coated with a nontoxic finish. The motor is highly efficient designed to be run continuously, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 12 months a year for a minimum of five years. Austin Air stands behind this promise.
- Made with pride in the USA
Austin Air Baby’s Breath® HM205
Baby’s Breath® (HM205) is the perfect air cleaner for a baby or child’s bedroom.
- Revolutionary carbon fiber filter (HEGA) removes odors, toxic chemicals, gases and tobacco smoke from the air.
- Large HEPA filter removes dust mites, pet dander, pollen and mold spores from the air.
- Ideal for babies and children who get frequent runny noses, are prone allergies or have difficulty sleeping.
- Our most portable air cleaner is compact and lightweight.
- Baby’s Breath uses the same filter as Allergy Machine Junior.