- Baby’s Breath (HM205) utilizes HEGA (high efficiency gas absorption) is a special carbon fiber that provides ten times the surface area of traditional activated carbon. Developed by the British military, this massive surface area works like a sponge to bond with and absorb toxic chemicals, odors, gases and tobacco smoke and remove them from the air. Unlike traditional activated carbon pellets, HEGA releases no carbon dust.
- Additionally, the HEPA media removes 99.97 percent of all particles greater than 0.3 microns, including pollen, mold spores, dust mites, pet saliva, pet dander, microorganisms (bacteria and viruses) and other allergens from the air. The Allergy Machine Junior® is increasingly becoming the choice of allergy and asthma sufferers.
- Austin Air cleaners are economical to run and to maintain. It costs less than 25¢ a day to run, which is similar to the cost of having a light on. Since the filter lasts a full five years, you save a fortune on filter replacements. Other machines require 10 to 20 filter changes in the same time period and will cost two to three times as much to maintain.
- The Austin Air products are built to last. The body is all steel and powder coated with a nontoxic finish. The motor is highly efficient designed to be run continuously, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 12 months a year for a minimum of five years. Austin Air stands behind this promise.
- Made with pride in the USA
|Austin Air Technical Specifications Austin Air Baby's Breath® HM205 HEPA Air Cleaner|
|DIMENSIONS||11" W x 11" D x 16.5" H|
|CONSTRUCTION||23-gauge steel housing and 23-gauge 360° perforated steel intake housing with baked on powder coat finish (no out-gassing) available in Black, Midnight Blue, White and Sandstone colors. Anti-skid feet included.Optional Austin Air Junior Castors.|
|MOTOR||Thermally protected Shaded Polehigh efficiency motor, Max. HP: 1/54, rated for continuous high speed, long life duty, shock absorbing motor mounts, with CSA C-US approval for use in Canada and USA.|
|POWER CSA RATING||120 VAC 60 Hz, Max. Watt: 82, Max. Amp: 1.2|
|POWER SWITCH||Three Speed Control||High||Medium||Low|
|POWER RATING AT SPEED||Watts power||80 Watts||41 Watts||25 Watts|
|Amps||1.2 Amps||0.71 Amps||0.51 Amps|
|FAN||3 speed centrifugal fan rated Cubic Feet per Minute (CFM)||200 CFM||100 CFM||75 CFM|
|CFM after the filter||125 CFM||62.5 CFM||46.9 CFM|
|Fan sound level in decibels (dB)||65 dB||55 dB||> 40 dB|
|COMPARATIVE SOUND||NORMAL CONVERSATION|
|STREAM, REFRIGERATOR HUMMING|
|Austin Air Technical Specifications Baby's Breathe Filter FR205|
|AUSTIN AIR FILTER ASSEMBLY|
|Dimensions: 9.5 in. diameter, 11.5 in. height|
|Perma Filter Pre-Filter®|
|Military Grade HEGA Carbon Cloth. HEGA (High Efficiency Gas Arrestance)|
|30 square feet True Medical HEPA H13 grade filter medium.|
|Metal end caps with foam sealing gaskets top and bottom.|
|Filter total weight of 4 lbs.|
|AUSTIN AIR FILTER STAGES|
|STAGE 1 – Perma Filter Pre-Filter. A Large Particle pre-filter.Removes visible particles (e.g. dust, hair and pet dander)|
|STAGE 2 – Medium Particle Pre-filter. Removes small to medium size particles (e.g. molds, spores and pollen)|
|STAGE 3 – 60 sq. ft. of True Medical Grade HEPA. Removes 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns and 95% of all particles larger than 0.1 microns.|
|STAGE 4 – Military Grade HEGA Carbon Cloth. HEGA (High Efficiency Gas Arrestance), providing an extremely large surface area for adsorption of chemicals, gases, bacteria and proven effective against viruses.|