- Austin Air Pet Machine (HM410) has a specialized filter designed to help manage both pet odors and allergens – With over 15 lbs of activated carbon treated with zeolite and Ammoniasorb® (a chemisorber). Ammoniasorb is a unique feature of the Pet Machine and is designed to help control unwanted pet odors.
- Substantial HEPA filter – For allergies, asthma, environmental illness and anyone who breathes! Sixty square feet of HEPA material removes submicron particles from the air, including pet dander, pet saliva, mold spores, dust mites, pollen, microorganisms (bacteria and viruses) and other allergens.
- Austin Air cleaners receive the most stringent government and independent third party testing. Extensive tests on flow rate, flow design, removal of vapors, gases and sub-micron particles have been performed by Battelle Laboratories, one of the world’s most respected testing laboratories in the world and by the Army Corp of Engineers at the U.S. Army Aberdeen Test Center.
- Austin Air products are built to last. The all steel body is powder-coated with a non-toxic baked on finish. The motor is designed to be run continuously, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 12 months a year for a minimum of five years. Austin Air stands behind this promise.
- Economical to run and maintain – It costs less than 50¢ a day to run at the fast setting. Eliminates costly filter changes since the filter has up to a 5-year life expectancy in normal use. If you have more challenging conditions, the filter is covered by the Pro-Rated 5-Year Warranty, so you can save a fortune on filter replacements. Other machines require 10 to 20 filter changes in the same time period and will cost 2 to 3 times as much to maintain.
- Made with pride in the USA.
|Austin Air Technical Specifications Pet Machine® HM410 Standard HEPA Air Cleaner|
|DIMENSIONS||14.5" W x 14.5" D x 23" H|
|CONSTRUCTION||23-gauge steel housing with 360° perforated intake. Baked on powder coat finish. Available in Black and Sandstone. Easy roll casters included.|
|MOTOR||Thermally protected Permanent, Split Capacitor (PSC) high efficiency motor, Max. HP: 1/11.5, with CSA C-US approval .|
|POWER CSA RATING||120 VAC 60 Hz, Max. Watt: 147, Max. Amp: 1.2|
|POWER SWITCH||Three Speed Control||High||Medium||Low|
|POWER RATING AT SPEED||Watts power||137 Watts||82 Watts||56 Watts|
|Amps||1.2 Amps||0.71 Amps||0.51 Amps|
|FAN||3 speed centrifugal fan rated Cubic Feet per Minute (CFM)||400 CFM||200 CFM||75 CFM|
|CFM after the filter||250 CFM||125 CFM||47 CFM|
|Fan sound level in decibels (dB)||65 dB||55 dB||> 40 dB|
|COMPARATIVE SOUND||Normal Conversation|
|Stream, Refrigerator Humming|
|Austin Air Technical Specifications Pet Machine Standard Filter FR410|
|AUSTIN AIR FILTER ASSEMBLY|
|Dimensions: 13.5 in. diameter, 14.5 in. height|
|Perma Filter Pre-Filter®|
|15 lbs. (Over 780 cubic inches) of activated carbon zeolite blend (ten to one ratio)|
|60 square feet True Medical HEPA grade filter medium.|
|Metal end caps with foam sealing gaskets top and bottom.|
|Filter total weight of 23 lbs.|
|AUSTIN AIR FILTER STAGES|
|STAGE 1 – Perma Filter Pre-Filter. A large particle pre-filter. Removes visible particles.|
|STAGE 2 – Medium Particle Pre-filter. Removes small to medium size particles.|
|STAGE 3 – 15 lbs. over 780 cubic inches) of Activated Carbon and Zeolite with Amoniasorb, a chemisorber. Removes VOC's and odors.|
|STAGE 4 – 60 sq. ft. of True Medical Grade HEPA. Removes 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns and 95% of all particles larger than 0.1 microns.|