Your home should have the cleanest and fresh air. Here’s why:
- As a culture, we are learning the importance of a healthy diet. We are careful to avoid eating or drinking anything that could be harmful to us. Sometimes that’s not so simple to do in our modern world.
- We are what we breathe. Substances in the air enter our bodies through our lungs (the alveolar membrane) and goes into our bloodstream. If the air has allergens of toxic chemicals, they enter our bodies through this most efficient portal.
- It’s not always clear why we get sick. Sometimes there is something that we breathe that can result in allergies, asthma, depression or ADHD.
- David Brook’s shares with us the story about his son’s perplexing illness, how he finally uncovered its causes and the path his family pursued to promote healing.
- David’s son was a healthy, energetic child who’s health went south. He was unable to go to school and had unexpected outbursts of anger. He was not himself.
- After many, many tests and lots of aggravation, his family doctor discovered the underlying cause, mold.
- Mold problems are easy to discover and obvious, right? Wrong. The mold was growing inside the walls of their home where you couldn’t see it.
- What can you do to have a healthy home?
- Remediation – Your mattresses, bedding or carpeting may have dust mites. Sometimes you can cleaning carpets with a high temperature shampooer to address this problem. Bedding can be covered with dust mite protectors. One of the simplest things you can do is to use green cleaning products and get rid of the cleansers with harmful chemicals.
- Trap the suckers (particles and chemicals) with an Austin Air cleaner!
Austin Air cleaners have a massive true medical grade HEPA filter to remove particles including dust mites, mold spores, pollen and pet dander from the air. They also have a large carbon filter to remove airborne chemicals from the air.
Listen to our broadcast our radio show: Clean Green Talk
For more information, contact us at 877.432-1AIR