The Bedroom Machine HM402 – Designed to help people with sleep related problems.
- Unique filter design has two carbon filters to absorb toxic chemicals, odors, gases and tobacco smoke and remove them from the air.
- A. Features over 15 lbs. of activated charcoal carbon, made from coconut husk and treated with certified pure zeolite, mined from Truth or Consequences, New Mexico.
- B. Utilizes HEGA (high efficiency gas absorption), a second carbon filter. Developed by the British military, HEGA is a special woven activated carbon cloth for gas and odor absorption.
- Substantial HEPA filter – Designed for allergies, asthma and anyone who breathes! Sixty square feet of HEPA material removes submicron particles from the air, including pet dander, pet saliva, mold spores, dust mites, pollen, microorganisms (bacteria and viruses) and other allergens.
- The Austin Air Bedroom Machine® was used in clinical trials at the University of Johns Hopkins to reduce kitchen Nitrogen Dioxide levels in the homes of local residents. NO2 levels in the kitchen dropped by 23%.
- The Bedroom Machine’s five-stage filter moves 250 actual cubic feet of air per minute and was designed by Austin Air to meet the standards of The National Sleep Foundation.
- Obstructive sleep apnea is often related to the symptoms of allergic rhinitis. This air cleaner can help prevent allergic and chemical sensitivities by removing airborne irritants.
- Recommended for people who have sleep problems related to allergies, asthma and COPD.
|Austin Air Technical Specifications Bedroom Machine® HM402 Standard HEPA Air Cleaner|
|DIMENSIONS||14.5" W x 14.5" D x 23" H|
|CONSTRUCTION||23-gauge steel housing and 23-gauge 360° perforated steel intake housing with baked on powder coat finish (no out-gassing) available in Black, Midnight Blue, White and Sandstone colors. Easy roll casters included.|
|MOTOR||Thermally protected Permanent, Split Capacitor (PSC) high efficiency motor, Max. HP: 1/11.5, rated for continuous high speed, long life duty, shock absorbing motor mounts, with CSA C-US approval for use in Canada and USA.|
|POWER CSA RATING||120 VAC 60 Hz, Max. Watt: 147, Max. Amp: 1.2|
|POWER SWITCH||Three Speed Control||High||Medium||Low|
|POWER RATING AT SPEED||Watts power||137 Watts||82 Watts||56 Watts|
|Amps||1.2 Amps||0.71 Amps||0.51 Amps|
|FAN||3 speed centrifugal fan rated Cubic Feet per Minute (CFM)||400 CFM||200 CFM||75 CFM|
|CFM after the filter||250 CFM||125 CFM||47 CFM|
|Fan sound level in decibels (dB)||65 dB||55 dB||> 40 dB|
|COMPARATIVE SOUND||NORMAL CONVERSATION|
|STREAM, REFRIGERATOR HUMMING|
|Austin Air Technical Specifications Bedroom Machine® Filter FR402|
|AUSTIN AIR FILTER ASSEMBLY|
|Dimensions: 13.5 in. diameter, 14.5 in. height|
|Perma Filter Pre-Filter®|
|15 lbs. (over 270 cubic inches) of Activated Carbon, Potassium Iodide Impregnated Carbon and Zeolite and Military Grade HEGA Carbon Cloth. HEGA (High Efficiency Gas Arrestance)|
|60 square feet True Medical HEPA grade filter medium.|
|Metal end caps with foam sealing gaskets top and bottom.|
|Filter total weight of 23 lbs.|
|AUSTIN AIR FILTER STAGES|
|STAGE 1 – Perma Filter Pre-Filter A Large Particle pre-filter.Removes visible particles (e.g. dust, hair and pet dander)|
|STAGE 2 – Medium Particle Pre-filter. Removes small to medium size particles (e.g. molds, spores and pollen)|
|STAGE 3 – 15 lbs. (over 270 cubic inches) of Activated Carbon, Potassium Iodide Impregnated Carbon and Zeolite. Removes Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), formaldehyde, benzenes, chemicals, gases and odors.|
|STAGE 4 – 60 sq. ft. of True Medical Grade HEPA. Removes 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns and 95% of all particles larger than 0.1 microns.|
|STAGE 5 –Military Grade HEGA Carbon Cloth. HEGA (High Efficiency Gas Arrestance), providing an extremely large surface area for adsorption of chemicals, gases, viruses and bacteria|