Bedroom Machine® Replacement Filter FR402
- Austin Air Bedroom Machine replacement filter combines the features of the top performing HealthMate (carbon zeolite) and The Allergy Machine (HEGA). This five stage filter has two carbon filters to provide extra protection from airborne chemicals, odors and gases.
- The Bedroom Machine HEPA filter removes airborne irritants and helps to prevent allergies, asthma and associated obstructive sleep apnea.
The Bedroom Machine five stage filter provides and extra layer of protection
- Unique filter designed has two carbon filters to absorb toxic chemicals, odors, gases and tobacco smoke and remove them from the air.
A. Features over 15 pounds of activated charcoal carbon, made from coconut husk and treated with certified pure zeolite, mined from Truth or Consequences, New Mexico.
B. Utilizes HEGA, a second carbon filter. Developed by the British military, HEGA is a special woven activated carbon cloth for gas and odor absorption.
- Medical Grade HEPA filter – Designed for allergies, asthma and anyone who breathes! Sixty square feet of HEPA material removes submicron particles from the air, including pet dander, pet saliva, mold spores, dust mites, pollen, microorganisms (bacteria and viruses) and other allergens.
- The Bedroom Machine’s unique five stage replacement filter (FR402) moves 250 actual cubic feet of air per minute and was designed by Austin Air to meet the standards of The National Sleep Foundation. Obstructive sleep apnea is often related to the symptoms of allergic rhinitis. This air cleaner can help prevent allergic and chemical sensitivities by removing airborne irritants. Designed to help you sleep.