HealthMate Plus Junior® Replacement Filter FR250
- HealthMate Plus Junior has 6.5 lbs of activated charcoal + potassium iodide, a chemisorber, for the best adsorption of toxic airborne chemicals.
- For urban and industrial settings, automotive repair shops, beauty salons, artist studios and more.
- Removes over 3000 chemicals, odors and gases from the air.
It’s the filter that makes the difference
- The HealthMate Plus Junior’s unique replacement filter (FR250) has enhanced capacity for removing airborne chemicals, using SpecialBlend, a mix of more than 6.5lbs of activated carbon, zeolite and potassium iodide (a chemisorber). The HealthMate Plus Junior is superior in its ability to remove over 3000 toxic chemicals, gases and odors from the air.
- Like all of Austin Air’s standard-sized units, the HealthMate Plus Junior uses over 30 square feet of true medical grade HEPA media to remove 99.97 percent of all particles greater than 0.3 microns, including pollen, mold spores, dust mites, pet saliva, pet dander, microorganisms (bacteria and viruses) and other allergens from the air.
- Austin Air cleaners are economical to run and maintain. The filter lasts a full five years, you save a fortune on filter replacements. Other machines costing two to three times as much to maintain.
There are no reviews yet.