HealthMate Plus® Replacement Filter FR450
- HealthMate Plus has 15 lbs of activated charcoal + potassium iodide, a chemisorber, for the best adsorption of toxic airborne chemicals.
- Removes over 3000 chemicals, odors and gases from the air.
- Large HEPA filter removes submicron particles and allergens from the air.
It’s the filter that makes the difference!
- 15 lbs. of Special Blend – HealthMate Plus replacement filter (FR450) adds potassium iodide, a chemisorber, to the activated carbon mix. Chemisorbers break down chemicals into smaller molecules so they can be easily adsorbed by the activated carbon; that is, the smaller toxic molecules stick to the surface of the activated carbon and are therefore removed from the air.
- Removes over 3,000 chemicals and volatile organic compounds (VOCs) including formaldehyde, sulfur dioxide, hydrogen sulfide, benzene, ammonia nitric oxide from the air.
- Like all of Austin Air’s standard-sized units, the HealthMate Plus uses over 60 square feet of true medical grade HEPA media to remove 99.97 percent of all particles greater than 0.3 microns, including pollen, mold spores, dust mites, pet saliva, pet dander, microorganisms (bacteria and viruses) and other allergens from the air.
- HealthMate Plus is economical to run and maintain. Since the filter lasts a full five years, you save a fortune on filter replacements. Other machines require 10 to 20 filter changes in the same time period, costing two to three times as much to maintain.