Pet Machine® Replacement Filter FR410
Your pet’s dander (dry skin), saliva and urine may trigger respiratory allergies and asthma.
- The Austin Air Pet Machine has 60 square feet of true medical grade HEPA media to remove allergens including pet dander, saliva and more.
- 15 lbs. of activated carbon with Ammoniasorb to limit pet smells.
The Pet Machine’s specialized filter makes the difference
- Unique filter designed for pet sensitivities – With over 15 lbs of activated carbon treated with zeolite and Ammoniasorb® (a chemisorber). Only the Austin Air Pet Machine replacement filter (FR410) has ammoniasorb and is designed to help control unwanted pet odors.
- Substantial HEPA filter – Designed for allergies, asthma, environmental illness and anyone who breathes! Sixty square feet of HEPA material removes submicron particles from the air, including pet dander, pet saliva, mold spores, dust mites, pollen, microorganisms (bacteria and viruses) and other allergens.
- Austin Air cleaners are economical to run and maintain. Since the filter lasts a full five years, you save a fortune on filter replacements.